Monday, August 10, 2009

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!!

Only 3 more weeks here and the kids are back to school. In that time we have swimming, Sleep away camp for Alex and Hockey Camp for Alex and Connor. I realized I had neglected to do up their school pages from last year so I started with them doing their signature pages.

This is a page (and the are 3 more along the same idea for each child although the other kids have a Junior and Senior Kindergarten Strip) I created 5 years ago after seeing something similar in a magazine. I love watching their handwriting evolve.

I hope to work on their pages this week for last year so we are 'caught' up. Maybe even get a preschool page done for Hannah!

Enjoy the rest of your summer!


2 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! My daughter is starting JK and doing this would be super fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a fun idea - I might have to start one for each of my kids before they get any bigger - TFS!

    ReplyDelete