Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Thanks Paige! You inspire me with your flair!

I must say it's so much fun to peruse other people's blogs and see their creativity and generosity in allowing others to imitate their work. I saw the beautiful cards fellow consultant Paige Dolecki (visit her blog simply by clicking on her name!!) made for the July SOTM Blog Hop and had to do my own. Mine are very similar, why mess with a good thing?? and I am now sharing them as a workshop at the end of this month so you can learn to make them too... and only for $5!! Visit my calendar on my website for more details!




These cards are made with (all CTMH)
Black Cardstock
You've Got Flair - July SOTM
Versamark Ink
Black Ink
White Embossing Powder
Organdy Ribbon (colour used here is retired)

2 comments:

  1. Karen, your embossing looks great! How do you get it so clean? I always end up with flecks all over the place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Use a soft paintbrush to sweep away excess pieces.. I flick the paper too LOL

    Also I just heard in the training academy today (trying to finish my masters) to wipe it down with a used dryer sheet before stamping and that helps.?

    ReplyDelete